Zondervan and Logos Bible Software today announced 63 titles to be released later this spring. You can download the press release here (PDF).
Unlike past releases, this collection will be significantly discounted for Logos users that purchase through the Pre-Pub program!
The 63-volume Zondervan Bible Reference Bundle 3 will be priced in the Pre-Pub program at $899, which represents significant savings from the everyday sale price of $1,199. Logos customers will have a limited period of time to purchase at the Pre-Pub discount. Titles are also available in smaller packages, and those are discounted too.
What's even more exciting is some of the titles that will soon be available. Twelve titles in the NIV Application Commentary series (NIVAC) will be available for the first time ever in a software format. These volumes cover much of the Old Testament and include works by scholars such as Peter Enns, Karen H. Jobes, and John H. Walton, among others.
Other titles include:
- Michael Horton’s The Christian Faith
- Thomas Schreiner's Galatians (ZECNT)
- Clinton Arnold's Ephesians (ZECNT)
- Scot McKnight’s The King Jesus Gospel
- Andreas Köstenberger's A Theology of John’s Gospel and Letters
- Carl Rasmussen’s Zondervan Atlas of the Bible
- Gregg Allison’s Historical Theology
- and much more, including resources by include D. A. Carson, Wayne Grudem, and Christopher J. H. Wright.
All resources can be viewed at logos.com/zondervan.
Which titles are you most excited about?